Terms and Conditions
Lush Life Music – Terms and Conditions. We offer goods for sale under the following terms:
- All of our Big Band arrangements are written for 5 saxes, 8 brass and 4 rhythm unless otherwise stated, with vocal sheet where appropriate, and come with all 17 instrument parts and a complete conductor score.
- All prices are in UK pounds Sterling, and we reserve the right to alter our sale prices without notice. Orders are only charged at our current advertised pricing.
- Parts and scores are printed using A4 (210 x 297mm) or A3 297 x 420mm 100gm paper.
- The downloadable sample scores and audio files found on this site are for evaluation purposes only. Any reproduction, replication or other modification of these for any other purpose is not allowed, and they are not for resale.
- Sorry, but we cannot accept returned goods if the chart is not suitable for your band. Our sample scores and brass range information is there to help you decide whether the arrangement is suitable for your needs. If you wish to make a return for another reason please contact our order office and we will be happy to discuss. We will accept returns for goods that were defective or shipped in error .
- Should you lose an individual part we can email you with a replacement in PDF format or, in exceptional circumstances send you a printed replacement with your next order. We do not replace lost scores.
- All goods remain the property of Lush Life Music until paid for in full.
- Our arrangements are Copyright works, therefore purchasing an arrangement does not confer any rights in the title to the purchasor.
- Any unauthorised reproduction or replication (including, but not limited to, photocopying, scanning, conversion to PDF or other electronic media) of our arrangements is an infringement of Copyright, and is strictly proibited.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, all orders placed on this website are UK sales. All enquiries, sales and other transactions are subject to UK law.